WOW Exhibitor Information
If you wish to participate as an exhibitor at the 2020 WOW Youth Expo, please email us to connect with our Event Lead.
Wednesday, November 18th from 9 am to 1 pm.
Note: Set up your exhibit November 17 from 2 pm to 4 pm. or November 18 from 8 am to 9 am
Abilene Convention Center, which is located at 1100 N 6th Street.
Our students need our help! As professionals in the workforce, we understand that career opportunities are endless when you possess the right skills. We know what certifications are recognized and what is needed to thrive in our specific industry! The WOW Youth Expo is our chance to share that knowledge with today’s youth!
Types of Exhibits
- Regional Post-Secondary Education/Training
- Workforce Readiness
- High School Student Organization
Note: Because this event is designed to promote career exploration, employers will receive priority placement at the event. Sponsors are provided premium booth location.
- Develop a future pipeline of employees and/or customers!
- Promote your organization to youth, teachers, counselors, and parents from across the region
- Provide youth with a clear understanding of career opportunities
- Offer youth hands-on experience by bringing materials related to your industry
Regional Post-Secondary Education/Training Exhibits
- Provide youth with a clear understanding of training opportunities
- Showcase your training opportunities and the careers they can lead to
- Help youth identify or verify a career pathway
Workforce Readiness Exhibits
- Introduce students to the employability skills they need to be prepared for the workforce!
- Showcase your non-profit or resource
High School Student Organization Exhibits
- Prepare for competition by showcasing your organization projects
- Meet other students from across the region and discuss the benefit of joining your student organization
- Introduce students to the careers you are preparing for
The cost is $50 per space for a single business/organization or $150 for a multi-department or multi-business group to purchase multiple spaces (this is a great deal for groups needing more than three individual booth spaces). Booth fees help with expenses related to this exciting event! Additional donations are also welcome to support WOW Youth Expo in the years to come. A special thank you to our event sponsors, who help us to maintain a low cost to attend the WOW Youth Expo.
Note: Email us if you would like to further discuss the cost to attend
First Time Exhibitors
The WOW Youth Expo connects nearly 3,000 students each year with 80 or more exhibitors! To better prepare for your first WOW experience, take a moment to view our
WOW Youth Expo - Exhibitor Training Video
2020 Event Details
- Wednesday, November 18th
- 9 am to 1 pm
- Set-up times: November 17th from 2 pm to 4 pm and November 18th from 8 am to 9 am
- Abilene Convention Center (1100 N 6th Street)
- Individual booth spaces are 10 by 10 and include 1 table, 2 chairs, Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, and a hospitality room with snacks/refreshments. Check out the other exhibitors who will be in attendance!
- Access to electricity is available for your booth upon request. Please bring your own extension cords and equipment.
- Make the most of the event! The key to attracting youth to your booth is to have engaging hands-on materials, activities, games, competitions, etc. The more real-world engagement your booth has, the more students will interact. Also, sending representatives who students can relate to is beneficial.
- We are also seeking event volunteers to serve as mock interviewers for students looking to polish their interviewing skills! View the volunteer page for more information.
- Questions? Email us or call 325-795-4327