March 17, 2020 11:14 PM
Important Update on Our Response to COVID-19
The health and safety of our customers, staff, employers, partners, and area families is of utmost importance to us. We are closely monitoring news reports and guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), public health officials, and government agencies to stay informed and responsive to a rapidly developing situation. We are taking the following steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 and follow Governor Abbott’s Executive Order issued on March 19, 2020:
- Providing guidance to staff on recommended health and safety practices.
- Providing information to job seekers, employers, early childhood programs and parents regarding recommended health and safety practices.
- Arranging for environmental cleaning at all locations including common and meeting areas.
- Eliminating all in-person delivery of services until further notice.
- Serving customers virtually via web chat, phone, online tools and services, Facebook Live sessions, and more.
As new information is released, we will continue to make adjustments and stay in close communication with staff and customers.