The Driver Helper position available is a person who will work above and beyond to ensure our customers satisfaction. Helper/Driver is responsible for loading and unloading equipment, transporting equipment to and from the jobsites, working stadium events and setting up and taking down traffic control materials. Listed below are the basic requirements for working as team member for Dallas/Fort Worth Lite & Barricade Inc.
- Ability to stand on feet for hours at a time
- Load and unload equipment up to 60lbs.
- Set up traffic control materials: Knowledge of traffic control materials is a plus but not mandatory
- Quick Learner, Hard-working and punctual
- Being on jobsites in and out of town for long periods of time
- Working in extreme heat, cold, rain etc.
- Able to get on and off the back of vehicles daily
- Drivers License is mandatory
- Drivers License held for at least five years
- Able to work 40 to 80 hours a week
- Able to work weekends and Holidays
- Shifts are Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings and Weekends
- Forklift operation and certification is a plus, not required
- Drug Screen, background Check, E-Verify and Pre-employment physical is Mandatory
- Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental / Vision offered
Full-time Starting pay 12.00 to 13.00 per hour / Brownwood TX 76801