Ensures all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, Air Evac EMS Operations Manual, and all state and municipal regulations. Reports to his/her shift rested and prepared for duty and stays current of weather and forecast changes. Ensures the aircraft remains clean and transport ready and all appropriate paperwork is submitted in a neat and timely manner.
* Operates the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the Rotorcraft Flight Manual
* Monitors forecast changes and current weather situations
* Conducts preflight of the aircraft prior to starting shift and/or accepting any transports or flights. Preflight will be conducted utilizing the appropriate rotorcraft flight manual. Discrepancies noted during the pre-flight will be noted in the engineering log with a notification to maintenance of the discrepancy and what corrective action is being taken
* Reports any major malfunctions, aircraft damage, or injured personnel to Operations Center in the most expeditious manner
* Ensures that all operations involving Company aircraft are in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations, the Air Evac Operations Manual, and any state or municipal regulation; thus ensuring safe, efficient transport
(FULL TIME / 34.96 hourly / Eastland TX)