Taylor County is seeking qualified applicants for Construction/Landscaping Worker in the Construction Department.
- Helps oversee County-owned building and grounds maintenance projects.
- Helps maintain and repair equipment such as county vehicles, lawn care equipment, tools, trailers, and heavy equipment.
- Is responsible for the maintenance of lawns, trees, shrubs, and irrigation systems.
- Moves offices, furniture, fixtures, boxes, filing cabinets, and other office equipment, as needed.
- Main construction and maintenance duties include drywall, mud work, doors, trim, framing (wood and metal), painting, light plumbing and electrical, concrete, woodworking, welding, and metal erection.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent