The City of Sweetwater, an equal opportunity employer, has a Utility Billing Supervisor position available in the Utility Billing and Collection Department.
- The position is full-time and includes full benefits
- The job is a Grade 12 and pays $23.06/hour
- Working hours are Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- HS Diploma or GED required. An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the position.
- 1-2 years increasingly responsible experience in utility billing and/or customer service with 1 year supervisory experience, preferred.
- Proficient skills to follow oral/written directions, read and write English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel