Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC
Cooler Service Field Technician, Senior
The Cooler Service Field Technician, Senior is responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in customer accounts and other outlets.
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Senior role, the position will take a leadership role as needed. The position will perform as an acting Supervisor when needed.
- Responsible for installing fountain equipment. - Performs installations, removals and relocations of fountain equipment.
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets, parts list etc.
- Education: High Scholl Diploma or GED required
- Experience: Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred. - 0 to 3 years of general plumbing and technical experience. - Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude. Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines. - Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Compensation: Up to $28.00 / hour based on experience.
Job Order #15984685