City And Rural Rides is accepting applications for full time Drivers to work in Brown and Comanche Counties.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Applicants must have or be willing to obtain a defensive driving certification and a CPR/First Aid Certification.
- Full time positions are approximately 40 hours per week.
- CDL with passenger endorsement preferred, but not required.
- Drug and alcohol testing and physicals are conditions for employment.
Salary and Benefits:
- Time and ½ for over 40 hours per week.
- Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision insurance, retirement, sick and vacation leave, and holiday pay.
- CDL with passenger endorsement entry level wage is $14.00 per hour.
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2023.
City And Rural Rides is operated by Central Texas Rural Transit District. CTRTD is an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum Salary: $13.00/Hour (Depending on Experience and driver credentials/certifications)
Maximum Salary: $14.00/Hour
Job Order #16174473