Warwick Apartments is looking for a Maintenance Technician.
- Perform various maintenance functions including but not limited to: painting, caulking, HVAC repairs, lock repairs, window/door repairs, electrical repairs, appliance repairs, preventative maintenance, and changing light bulbs, filters, batteries, etc.
- Complete apartment make readies utilizing maintenance checklist in a timely fashion. This includes but not limited to painting, caulking, carpet shampooing carpet, furniture placement, cord coordination, etc.
- Service Requests - complete residents service requests within 24 hour period
- Assist with the organization and cleanliness of maintenance shop, remove garbage daily
- Inventory Control - communicate to Manager when supplies are needed
- Trash removal
- Maintain, clean and organize garbage enclosures, dumpsters and/or garage compacter rooms, including deodorizing and power washing as needed or directed by manager
- Maintenance Coverage after hours - schedule/execute on call rotation among maintenance team members to ensure someone is always available to handle service requests outside of normal business hours
- Property Emergencies - responsible for emergencies that may arise outside of normal business hours. e. flood, fire, power loss, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- 12 months maintenance experience
Pay: $15-20/hr (Depends on Experience)