Under the supervision of the Center Manager, this position is responsible for the delivery of clinical services and community supports to persons with severe and persistent mental illness.
Education, Training, and Experience:
Bachelors degree from accredited college or university with major in social, behavioral or human services field. Licensure is not required. Experience with Severe and Persistent Mental illness is preferred but not required.
Must have valid driver's license and be insurable to drive Center vehicles. Position may require use of personal vehicle in performance of job-related duties and proof of PIP insurance. Must pass all Center mandated trainings.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and proof correspondence, reports and computer printouts manually, etc.
- Good spelling and grammar skills.
- Ability to write progress notes according to standard, assessments, brief mental status exams, memos, letters, various complex reports and miscellaneous other documents with acceptable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to relate verbal instructions, communicate in a courteous and effective fashion with co-workers, consumers and families, agencies and the public.
- Display a customer service orientation; at all times treating customers as equals and partners.
- Skilled in the use of personal and network computers, word processing, database, spreadsheet and office management software (Microsoft Office), CMHC, familiarity with CARE.
$18.53 - $19.14 Hourly
Job Order #16277006