What if I need help?

Call the number on the card (866-960-6496) for any issues with your card or PIN. If the Point of Service (POS) device doesn’t seem to be working, tell your provider so they can report the problem. If CCAA says that your child isn’t eligible, talk to your CCS Client Service Specialist.

Show All Answers

1. What is CCAA?
2. How does CCAA work?
3. Do I have to use the CCAA system?
4. What happens if I'm not able to report my child's attendance?
5. Can other people drop off or pick up my child?
6. Can I give my card to my provider and let them do this reporting for me?
7. What if I do not report attendance or absence within seven days?
8. How do I report absences for my child?
9. What if I need help?