We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis for which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognize the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
This policy only applies to our website. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website. Please check the individual policies of those websites.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registration to access our site, subscribing to our service, or requesting additional services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes. Although surveys are optional, they assist us in improving the quality of services.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system, browser usage, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available: your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about user browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our site.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Our website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under our control. We encrypt the transmission of the information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use generally accepted standards and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about our services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by mail, e-mail or telephone.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may at times provide information about you to third parties that provide various services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management. We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
In the event that we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf, these companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel GIF or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you would like more information about this practice and your choices, please submit a Contact Us form.
Although we do not use personal data for any other purposes than what is stated in this policy, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unchecking/leaving blank certain boxes in the electronic forms that our site uses to collect your data and/or avoid submitting such information to us. You can also exercise your rights at any time by contacting us using the Contact Us form.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note they have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to access information held about you. You may review or edit your information by going to “My Account”. You may also request the cancellation and deletion of your account with us at any time by e-mailing our website team.