Peak Performers in Abilene is seeking a Cemetery Maintenance Specialist/Groundskeeper.
- Requires professional and reverent demeanor.
- This is an outdoor job. Must be able to perform in all weather conditions.
- Assists in all aspects of grounds maintenance activities to include grave leveling, sod establishment, turf mowing/edging, tree/shrub trimming, and care of flower beds.
- Assists in the preparation, opening, and closing of ground burials.
- Assists in the installation, maintenance, and care of grave markers, headstones, and niche covers.
- Assists in all aspects of maintenance and repair of buildings, structures, fences, walls, ornamental/memorial benches and monuments, roads, signage, and other infrastructure elements.
- Assists with cleaning and maintaining bathrooms.
- Military veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with large-scale groundskeeping and use of related maintenance equipment is a plus.
- Ability to work individually and as a productive team member.
- Must have a positive "Can Do" attitude.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education: No Minimum Education Requirement