Q: What format should the video be submitted in?
- Videos must be submitted in a .wmv, .mov, .mpg, or .mpeg format.
Q: Can a professional video production company create our video?
- No, students are encouraged to explore video creation and produce their own videos.
Q: When do entries have to be submitted?
- Entries are due by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 10, 2023.
Q: Where do I submit the video file(s)?
- Please submit videos through our website submission form. If the file size is larger than 20 MB you will be prompted to select an alternative submission method.
Q: What will be done with the videos after the contest?
- Videos will be shared on Workforce's social media profiles, website, and through other marketing initiatives. They will also be used for CTE Month (February) and be made available to educators, parents, and students. Submitted videos will be considered the exclusive property of Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas.
Q: Do I need media releases for students participating in the contest?
- Yes, please ensure that video participants have releases filed with the school. The video submission form has a section that addresses the media releases and video rights once submitted. We have also provided our media release form if you would like to use it.