Workforce Solutions of West Central Texas helps young adults achieve their career goals with connections to education, training, and employment opportunities!
Our program can assist youth as young as 16 years old and up to 24 years old who are low-income and/or have other barriers to employment. Whether currently in school or out of school, we have a wealth of services to support young adults on the path to a successful career! For more information, TEXT the words Youth Program to (325) 603-6734, EMAIL our team, or CALL (325) 795-4200.
Services for Young Adults
- Workshops to Prepare for the World of Work
- Tutoring, Study Skills Training, and Instruction
- Alternative Secondary School Services
- Paid/Unpaid Work Experience
- Job Skills Training
- Leadership Skills Development
- Career Support & Mentoring
- Financial Literacy Education
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Labor Market and Employment Information
- Individualized Career Counseling
- Preparation for Post-secondary Training
- Be eligible to work in the United States
- Meet Military Selective Service registration requirements
Low Income Requirement:
Not all young adults will be required to meet the low-income guidelines. Contact us for more information.
Barrier(s) to Employment and Education Requirement:
- Dropped out of school
- Not attended school for the most recent complete school year quarter if between 16 and 18 years old
- Subject to the juvenile or adult justice system
- Homeless or runaway
- Foster youth
- Pregnant or parenting
- Living with a disability
- In need of basic skills or additional assistance
Ready to join us on the path to a successful career? TEXT the words Youth Program to (325) 603-6734, EMAIL our team, or CALL (325) 795-4200.